[Wsssc] FW: CTC Contact List - AIS

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Fri Mar 1 14:07:03 PST 2019

Colleagues: as many of you know, the Art Institute of Seattle may be closing rather quickly. SBCTC was asked to collaborate on an information fair for AIS students affected by the imminent closure. Toward that end we reached out to our King County colleges and most of them will be participating in the fair. At the same time, WSAC communicated to colleges through listservs it has access to, and several non-King County colleges will also be participating in the fair as a result of their outreach. If you have not already planned to participate - either through our outreach or through WSAC's outreach - and you wish to participate, please contact Sam Lofton at WSAC (see below).

Sorry about the confusion. The good news is that about 15 of our colleges are now planning to participate.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns at this point. Thanks.

Joe