[Wsssc] FW: Seeking volunteers for safety task force

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Thu Sep 6 14:18:43 PDT 2018

Colleagues: see below. Laura is seeking 4 WSSSC reps to this task force. Deb Casey has already volunteered (thanks Deb!), so we are seeking three additional volunteers. Taskforce purpose, timeline, and general meeting info is below. Please let me know, and thanks. Feel free to email me privately at jholliday at sbctc.edu<mailto:jholliday at sbctc.edu> to reduce WSSSC List email clutter if you prefer.

                             [Joe]