[Wsssc] AP/CI/IB policy-Please post by September 15, 2018

Claire Peinado Claire.Peinado at skagit.edu
Wed Sep 5 20:58:42 PDT 2018

Ata,

I’m grateful for the brief time our orbits overlapped in WSSSC and wish you all the best.  Also thank you for your leadership and contributions over the years, particularly around equity and how we hold ourselves accountable to this work.  I appreciate you.

Claire

Claire Peinado, Ph.D.
Vice President for Student Services
Skagit Valley College