[Wsssc] Fwd: Location change: Ability To Benefit/Student Financial Stability Summit [Nov. 1, 2018]

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Fri Oct 19 09:18:44 PDT 2018

Colleagues: as promised, here is the location change information for the November 1 ATB/Student Financial Stability summit. See below.

Joe Holliday
SBCTC

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Washington State Board for Community & Technical Colleges <SBCTC at trumba.com<mailto:SBCTC at trumba.com>>
Date: October 19, 2018 at 9:10:57 AM PDT
To: Joe Holliday <jholliday at sbctc.edu<mailto:jholliday at sbctc.edu>>
Subject: Location change: Ability To Benefit/Student Financial Stability Summit [Nov. 1, 2018]

[Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges]

Event Location Change
The location of an event you're invited to has changed.

  Change Registration  <https://eventactions.com/ea.aspx?ea=Rsvp&invite=0kt5pv0g5c08yhc3sg8p3hynbfdy6xyeb7rff41uskme114k9j17>      Cancel Registration  <https://eventactions.com/ea.aspx?ea=CancelRegistration&invite=0kt5pv0g5c08yhc3sg8p3hynbfdy6xyeb7rff41uskme114k9j17>

Ability To Benefit/Student Financial Stability Summit<http://www.sbctc.edu/calendar.aspx?trumbaEmbed=view%3devent%26eventid%3d129639428>
Date    Thursday, November 01, 2018
Time    10:00 am – 3:00 pm PDT
Where   Seattle Airport Marriott
3201 S 176th Street
Seattle, WA 98188<http://maps.google.com?q=47.4441908,-122.2908247(Seattle+Airport+Marriott%2c+3201+S+176th+Street%2c+Seattle%2c+WA+98188)>
Contact Name    Andrew Helsing
Contact Email   ahelsing at sbctc.edu<mailto:ahelsing at sbctc.edu>
Attendee email reminder IMPORTANT! Attendee name, attendee email and first/last name must match. If you are registering other attendees, you must use their email address, or your credit card will be charged and prior registrations will be over-written.
Description

Washington Community College Leaders, Faculty and Staff
Your expertise and passion for student college affordability is needed!
On November 1st, we will hold an ATB/ Student Financial Stability Summit at the Seattle Airport Marriott. Please join us.

Keynote speaker Sara Goldrick-Rab, Ph.D. is a nationally known expert on college affordability. Among her accomplishment is the establishment of the Wisconsin HOPE Lab and oversight of the Basic Needs Survey that has informed policy and action around student hunger and homelessness in the United States.

We will also be joined by Lauren Walizer of the Center for Law and Social Policy (CLASP), a national leader on racial equity and policy solutions for low-income students, and Bryce McKibben of Senator Patty Murray’s Office. SBCTC staff working on these issues will round out the program.

There is no cost to attend the event, but space is limited and registration is required. Lunch and refreshments are provided.

We regret any inconvenience this change may have caused.

[Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges logo]