[Wsssc] Ability to Benefit/Financial Stability Summit

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Mon Oct 1 16:07:37 PDT 2018

Colleagues: see below, a Save the Date email about an important upcoming event. We are thrilled to have Dr. Sara Goldrick-Rab here for this event. Her work with the Wisconsin HOPE Lab and other efforts have made her an inspiring national expert on college affordability. Ruben Flores and Edward Esparza will also be sharing this with Student Services Councils.

                             [Joe]