[Wsssc] professional development for SS staff

Allen, Joyce Joyce.Allen at seattlecolleges.edu
Thu Nov 15 11:13:30 PST 2018

For several years our Student Services division has held a development day, where all offices close, once per quarter.  We offer half day for division-wide content and we offer a half day for department level training.  We host this the 4th Friday of each term.

We also have a guided pathways Friday – a new thing we are trying, but it is not required and we have had one so far with only limited attendance despite hosting lunch, so we’re still learning how best to manage campus-wide cross-functional engagement.

Best,

Joyce Allen
Interim Vice President of Student Services
South Seattle College