[Wsssc] Academic Dishonesty

Blakeney, Erin eblakeney at cascadia.edu
Fri May 25 13:30:45 PDT 2018

We have created a summer workgroup with some faculty to try to come up with an educational resource about plagiarism/academic dishonesty (perhaps a canvas course) that a student might need to complete if found to have violated this part of the conduct code.

Erin Blakeney
Dean for Student Success Services
Pronouns: she/her
eblakeney at cascadia.edu<mailto:eblakeney at cascadia.edu>  |  425.352.8534  |  www.cascadia.edu<http://www.cascadia.edu/>