[Wsssc] NEEDED: WSSSC Meeting Actions/Discussion Items

Matthew Campbell MCampbell at pierce.ctc.edu
Wed May 2 16:15:43 PDT 2018

Good afternoon. If you:
  1) chair a committee and have something you want to bring before the full commission for discussion, affirmation, or vote/consensus; or
  2) are a council liaison and have requests or other business that will require full-commission discussion,

...please let me know as soon as possible. Notification will allow us to tweak the agenda now to assure sufficient time for full and appropriate dialogue to inform our decision(s). Once we know, then we can coordinate distribution of materials if there are any.

Thank you and see you next week!

Matt

++ typed with thumbs ++

Matthew Campbell, Ed.D.
Vice President, Learning & Student Success
Pierce College Puyallup
p/  253.840.8419<tel:253.840.8419>
f/   253.840.8423<tel:253.840.8423>
e/  mcampbell at pierce.ctc.edu<mailto:mcampbell at pierce.ctc.edu>

"...ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge."
Darwin