[Wsssc] Seeking recommendations for Campus Drug and Alcohol Prevention Programs

Saovra (Sy) Ear saovra.ear at email.edcc.edu
Thu Mar 29 15:39:25 PDT 2018

Jennifer,

Welcome to WSSSC!  At Edmonds CC, we have all the components for a DAAP,
but they are not properly organized on the college website. What is on the
website currently is not sufficient. I'm working with my student conduct
officer and the Clery Compliance Officer to get this addressed.  We will be
identifying exactly what we are missing and how we can update the college
website in order to meet compliance.  Hopefully, I will be able to share
more at a later date.

Sy

Sy Ear, Ed.D.

Interim Vice President for Student Services

Student Services, Lynnwood Hall 128

20000 68th Ave. W., Lynnwood, WA 98036 | edcc.edu

sy.ear at edcc.edu | 425.640.1668

Teaching/Learning/Community

[image: Inline image 1]