[Wsssc] Handle S.O students

Lin Zhou lzhou at bates.ctc.edu
Mon Mar 19 11:26:16 PDT 2018

Happy Monday, WSSSC members!

Need your help:

We have been having more Sex Offender students on campus with all three levels. Some of my faculty do not feel comfortable to work with them or know how to handle the group assignments with the S.O students. I have been working with several faculty members on this but thought it may be beneficial to have a workshop for the instructors to learn how to work and manage S.O students on campus.

Have you done something like this? Do you have someone in mind that could help facilitate the workshop? I am thinking about hosting a workshop in April for couple hours during the workday.

I appreciate your feedback!

Thank you!
Lin

Dr. Lin Zhou
Interim President/Vice President
Institutional Effectiveness and Student Success

[Bateslogoblue]
Bates Technical College
Email: lzhou at bates.ctc.edu<mailto:lzhou at bates.ctc.edu>
Phone: (253) 680 7105