[Wsssc] WSSSC Summer Meeting Agenda

Jose da Silva jose.dasilva at wwcc.edu
Fri Jun 22 14:46:50 PDT 2018

Good afternoon fellow colleagues,

As a reminder, the hotel block reservation for our Summer WSSSC meeting will only be in place until midnight tonight. After touching base with the Marcus Whitman Hotel staff, they shared that very few rooms had been booked. Please keep in mind that our block reservation was only for WSSSC and after midnight tonight, those rooms will be released for the general public.

There are other hotels that you might be able to find to stay at. However, I thought I would send out a quick reminder to the WSSSC group just in case.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! :)

Jose E. da Silva, Ph.D.
Vice President of Student Affairs
Walla Walla Community College
Jose.daSilva at wwcc.edu<mailto:Jose.daSilva at wwcc.edu>
p: (509) 527-4300
f : (509) 527-4249

Strengths Finder: 1) Achiever; 2) Maximizer; 3) Strategic; 4) Relator; and 5) Self-Assurance.