[Wsssc] FW: [Deanstu] [!!Mass Mail]Re: Question about death notices

Gilmore English, Jessica jgilmoreenglish at RTC.edu
Mon Jun 11 17:19:24 PDT 2018

Hello,

Below is a topic that came up awhile back that I need to revisit. If your college has an established protocol/policy, can you please send it to me?

Thank you much,
Jess

Jessica Gilmore English
Vice President of Student Services