[Wsssc] An Enormous Thank You

Jose da Silva jose.dasilva at wwcc.edu
Mon Jul 2 21:36:51 PDT 2018

Good evening esteemed colleagues,

Please accept this email as a warm thank you and a heavy hearted goodbye. It has been an honor and pleasure working with all of you over these past few years. I will always cherish the work, camaraderie, innovation, and friendships that we built while working together through WSSSC. Sadly, due to the significant budget cuts that WWCC has been facing, my position as the Vice President of Student Affairs at WWCC is being eliminated effective immediately. If you wish to stay in touch or if I may serve in any form of assistance in the future, feel free to contact me in my personal email at JED08D at gmail.com

Sincerely,

Jose E. da Silva, Ph.D.

Vice President of Student Affairs

Walla Walla Community College

Jose.daSilva at wwcc.edu

p: (509) 527-4300

f : (509) 527-4249

NOTICE: The contents of the email message and any attachment(s) may be confidential and are intended solely for the recipient(s) to whom this email is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, do not disclose, forward or otherwise distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately that you are not the person for whom this email was intended and delete this email (and attachments) from your system. In consideration of public information request laws, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.