[Wsssc] FW: Interesting Bill Introduced in the WA Senate...

Gilmore English, Jessica jgilmoreenglish at RTC.edu
Fri Jan 19 12:21:46 PST 2018

My Director of Campus Security sent this to me. Sharing, fyi. I haven't read through yet. -Jess

From: SSEM [mailto:ssem-bounces at lists.ctc.edu] On Behalf Of James Jolly
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2018 11:47 AM
To: ssem at lists.ctc.edu<mailto:ssem at lists.ctc.edu>
Subject: [EXT] [SSEM] Interesting Bill Introduced in the WA Senate...

SSEMC,

Senate Bill 6119 was recently forwarded to the Committee on Higher Education & Workforce Development and is a proposal to authorize community and technical colleges to establish a police force on their campuses.

http://app.leg.wa.gov/billsummary?BillNumber=6119&Year=2017

Be prepared for numerous data calls as the Committee researches this bill.

See you on January 31.

Regards,

Jim Jolly, Director of Security & Emergency Management
Skagit Valley College
Office of Security & Emergency Management
(360) 416.7776 work
(360) 929-4545 mobile
[OSEM-logo]

------ **This message has been scanned by Symantec Messaging Gateway at RTC.**