[Wsssc] Update on Scale of Adoption Assessment

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed Feb 14 10:00:17 PST 2018

Colleagues: this is a brief update on the CCRC/SBCTC Guided Pathways Scale of Adoption Assessment (SOAA) project.

All of our colleges have been invited to participate, not just the College Spark cohort colleges. CCRC has requested your college's completed SOAA by February 28th. They are to be emailed directly to me at jholliday at sbctc.edu<mailto:jholliday at sbctc.edu>.

Executive VPs or Instruction VPs will serve as each college's single point of contact with CCRC after submission of the completed SOAAs. Follow-up interviews (2 hours in length) with a team from each participating college will be scheduled and conducted between March 5 and March 30.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions in the meantime. It would be good to touch base with your EVP or VPI as well (unless of course you serve in that capacity already, in which case you can just question yourself (;-).

Thanks!

[Joe]
Joe Holliday
Director of Student Services

[SBCTC_Anniversary Logo_WhtGold_Round3OUT_v1_MC]

1300 Quince Street SE, PO Box 42495
Olympia, Washington  98504-2495