[Wsssc] WSSSC member Mentoring program

Rimando-chareunsap, Rosannette Rosie.Rimando at seattlecolleges.edu
Mon Feb 12 07:20:41 PST 2018

Good morning colleagues-

On behalf of the Professional Development committee and the WSSSC Executive Team, please find attached details about the WSSSC Mentor Program for new members.

Chio Flores, as one of our At-Large representatives, will serve as the point person and coordinator for the program. She will be recruiting mentors, identifying mentees, and making pairings.

If you are interested in mentoring after reading the roles in the doc, please reach out to Chio (CCed above)! If you are interested in being a mentee, please do contact Chio as well.

Many thanks to the members of the Professional Development committee for this great work, and materializing along-held interest for our commission!

Rosie Rimando-Chareunsap
WSSSC Treasurer 17-18

Exec liaison to Professional Dev committee

VP Student Services, South Seattle College