[Wsssc] Fw: Proposal for Veteran and Military Services Council under Washington State Student Services Commission (Autosaved).docx

Hayden, Ruby Ruby.Hayden at lwtech.edu
Sat Feb 10 13:56:33 PST 2018

I agree with Robert.

Ruby.

From: wsssc [mailto:wsssc-bounces at lists.ctc.edu] On Behalf Of Robert Cox
Sent: Tuesday, February 6, 2018 11:59 AM
To: Jose da Silva <jose.dasilva at wwcc.edu>; wsssc at lists.ctc.edu
Subject: Re: [Wsssc] Fw: Proposal for Veteran and Military Services Council under Washington State Student Services Commission (Autosaved).docx

I would support this proposal. It might be nice to have a subcommittee appointed from WSSSC to review these requests, assist with founding documents, and make a recommendation to the entire group. This approach would allow us to vet the group and address concerns outside of our business meeting.

Just a thought.