[Wsssc] FW: Research brief: Affordable Cost for Course Materials

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Tue Feb 6 08:23:49 PST 2018

Colleagues: below is an update on OER and a heads up about a webinar on February 21 that will share the results. There will likely be an OER item in WACTCSA's leg agenda next year, to extend its use further. Edward and Ruben will be distributing this to all WSSSC Council lists.

[Joe]
Joe Holliday
Director of Student Services

[SBCTC_Anniversary Logo_WhtGold_Round3OUT_v1_MC]

1300 Quince Street SE, PO Box 42495
Olympia, Washington  98504-2495
360-704-4334