[Wsssc] Grant Opportunity: Access360

Orchard, Sue sorchard at lcc.ctc.edu
Tue Aug 7 19:05:21 PDT 2018

Hi all-

I'll just put a plug in for this grant. There was funding to send a team to two state trainings and some left over for small accessiblity projects (a couple of thousand). The benchmarking tool and team time helped LCC tremendously in moving our accessible technology workplan forward.

Best,
Sue

Sue Orchard, PsyD
Vice President of Student Services