[Wsssc] FW: Follow Up to EVERFI 10th Annual Summit Invite

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Thu Apr 19 07:56:04 PDT 2018

Any of you attending this? I have a free ticket to give away, if so! See below.

                             [Joe]

jholliday at sbctc.edu<mailto:jholliday at sbctc.edu>• o: 360-704-4334 • f: 360-704-4418

sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>