[Wsssc] RSO Process and related forms

Ata Karim ata.karim at bellevuecollege.edu
Tue Apr 17 16:56:32 PDT 2018

Sy,

Here is the procedure at BC. We are also looking to revisit it to make it stronger.

https://www.bellevuecollege.edu/policies/id-1600p/

We also add the RSO's to our Maxient data base.

Best regards,

Ata

Ata U. Karim, Ph.D., (he|him|his)
Vice President, Student Affairs,
Bellevue College,
425.564.2205
Ata.karim at bellevuecollege.edu<mailto:Ata.karim at bellevuecollege.edu>
[1491438058255_PastedImage]
Creating and sustaining a safe inclusive environment requires everyone's help and commitment. The below website offers you ways to identify and report a concern or to seek support.
https://www.bellevuecollege.edu/reportconcerns/
This e-mail and any files transmitted may contain confidential information as protected by the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), 20 USC § 1232g and/or Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. § 2510-2521. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited. Furthermore, if you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately by telephone or return e-mail and completely delete this message from your system.