[Wsssc] SSB 5100 Financial Literacy Seminar

Orchard, Sue sorchard at lcc.ctc.edu
Fri Apr 13 07:50:14 PDT 2018

Hi Chio-

We have a demo of ECMC scheduled next week to see if it will meet our needs. Seems I recall from our previous discussions that roughly 1/3 of campuses went with a new product to replace SALT (ECMC seemed the most popular), about a 1/3 had developed in-house education, and another 1/3 were holding off to see what WSAC was going to offer with Ready, Set, Grad. If ECMC seems okay, that's the route we're going to take.

Best,
Sue

Sue Orchard, PsyD
Vice President of Student Services