[Wsssc] Bias Response protocols

Orchard, Sue sorchard at lcc.ctc.edu
Tue Sep 19 10:31:43 PDT 2017

Hi all-

We've convened a state-wide bias response workgroup with reps from various commissions and councils. As part of this work, we are looking for any information you'd be willing to share about your bias response team, if you have one, such as policies, response letters, training material, and so forth. Feel free to email me directly. Once we have recommendations from the workgroup later this year, we'll be sharing that out with WSSSC and others.

Best,
Sue

Sue Orchard, PsyD
Vice President of Student Services
Title IX Deputy Coordinator
Lower Columbia College
360.442.2301
sorchard at lowercolumbia.edu<mailto:sorchard at lowercolumbia.edu>

**The information contained in this message and any attachments may be confidential and privileged. Unauthorized review, use or disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and promptly delete the message. Thank you.**

[cid:image001.png at 01D33131.CE3E8A40]