[Wsssc] Updated Reciprocity Agreement

Dave Paul Dave.Paul at skagit.edu
Thu Sep 7 09:28:28 PDT 2017

Hi folks,
Our president also sent out a letter to the college and to students…it might be helpful to chat about what individuals are doing to advocate to our congressional delegation about continuing DACA at our October meeting.

Dave

David M. Paul, Ph.D.
Vice President for Student Services
Skagit Valley College
2405 East College Way   Mount Vernon WA, 98273
(360) 416-7738