[Wsssc] New position

Christina Castorena christina.castorena at email.edcc.edu
Fri Oct 27 18:19:49 PDT 2017

Dave,

Congratulations!  You have been a wonderful WSSSC colleague and I have
always appreciated your insightful contributions to our conversations.  I'm
glad you will be with us for our winter meeting!

Best wishes to you on your new adventure at Skagit!

Kind Regards,
Christina

*Christina Castorena, M.Ed.*
*Vice President for Student Services*
20000 68th Ave. W., Lynnwood, WA  98036 | edcc.edu
christina.castorena at edcc.edu | 425.640.1668

Preferred Pronouns: She, Her