[Wsssc] Civitas or Zogo Tech

Jack Huls JHuls at pencol.edu
Wed Oct 18 10:31:12 PDT 2017

At Peninsula, we took and approach similar to Pierce. We conducted multiple demonstrations of multiple student success platform products for a broad range of stakeholders on campus. These demos included products from Civitas, EAB (Education Advisory Board), and Hobsons among others. We dismissed Civitas rather early and ended up choosing EAB's Navigate tool over Hobsons Starfish tool. In my opinion, based upon what we have learned at PC, Navigate and Starfish are the current leading products providing student success and completion functionality under the Guided Pathways framework.

We have gone live with the guided onboarding component of Navigate this week and we are underway building the academic advising and planning component. We are quite happy with the support of EAB and faculty and staff are excited about having a new addition to our tool kit.

With regard to enrollment management, we are using  Jazz - the CRM tool from Azorus for prospect management. I know that there are several CRM tools being used in our system and I think it would be great to see demos from colleagues at the technology summits scheduled for March. Furthermore, It would be of tremendous value to see a sample of all of the technology tools that are actually being used for enrollment management and student success across out system.

-Jack