[Wsssc] [EXTERNAL] Re: Civitas or Zogo Tech

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed Oct 18 08:21:29 PDT 2017

Just a reminder that the new VP orientation is also attached to the winter meeting, tentatively scheduled for January 31st, the day before WSSSC. There will be a technology tools convening in the early spring I think. I am checking with Mark Jenkins about dates.

[Joe]
Joe Holliday
Director of Student Services
Interim Director, Student Success Center

[SBCTC_Anniversary Logo_WhtGold_Round3OUT_v1_MC]

1300 Quince Street SE, PO Box 42495
Olympia, Washington  98504-2495
360-704-4334