[Wsssc] ctcLink Schedule

Jose da Silva jose.dasilva at wwcc.edu
Thu Oct 12 09:34:19 PDT 2017

Good morning everyone,

As a follow up to our the WACTC-Tech Report, please find attached the ctcLink Common Process Development Workshop schedule. If you are aware of any conflicts with this schedule, please let me know so that I can share it work the WACTC-Tech committee.

Thanks.

Jose E. da Silva, Ph.D

Vice President of Student Affairs

Walla Walla Community College

Jose.daSilva at wwcc.edu

p: (509) 527-4300

f : (509) 527-4249

NOTICE: The contents of the email message and any attachment(s) may be confidential and are intended solely for the recipient(s) to whom this email is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, do not disclose, forward or otherwise distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately that you are not the person for whom this email was intended and delete this email (and attachments) from your system. In consideration of public information request laws, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.