[Wsssc] New Interim Role

Ata Karim ata.karim at bellevuecollege.edu
Mon Nov 20 12:41:18 PST 2017

Congratulations Christina.

Best regards,

Ata

[50thAnniversaryLogo-252x300]Ata U. Karim, Ph.D., (he|him|his)
Vice President, Student Affairs,
Bellevue College,
425.564.2205
Ata.karim at bellevuecollege.edu<mailto:Ata.karim at bellevuecollege.edu>
Creating and sustaining a safe inclusive environment requires everyone’s help and commitment. The below website offers you ways to identify and report a concern or to seek support.
https://www.bellevuecollege.edu/reportconcerns/
This e-mail and any files transmitted may contain confidential information as protected by the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), 20 USC § 1232g and/or Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. § 2510-2521. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited. Furthermore, if you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately by telephone or return e-mail and completely delete this message from your system.