[Wsssc] Even more brief (3! minute) Student Services technology survey

Rimando-chareunsap, Rosannette Rosie.Rimando at seattlecolleges.edu
Thu Nov 16 11:55:25 PST 2017

Hi all-

Since I'm reminding you to respond to things, here's a little reminder that there is still abrief survey out about your technology choices for Student Services:

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=OP_YAhHXMU6pFWy1z_eI31ID356zHmBNgrCZN_UNmuxURjRISFNMQlhMWjJCN0czSDY2RUxMSUhaTS4u

Take a look if you have the time, and thanks to those 20 who have responded! I'll be compiling this as well, along with a survey that Dave and Jack did a few years ago, and sharing it all back to you.

Rosie