[Wsssc] Student Advocates

Jerad Sorber jerad.sorber at ghc.edu
Thu Nov 2 11:23:18 PDT 2017

We are attempting to make our student complaint/grievance, grade appeal, and conduct processes more accessible to students.  One of the ideas that we are strongly considering is a student advocate role either in student government or elsewhere.    Does anyone have a similar system?  Are there any pros and cons that you'd like to share, and is there a link to the various policies/procedures that you use for the system?

Thanks everyone!

Jerad Sorber
Interim Vice-President for Student Services
Associate Dean for Enrollment
1620 Edward P. Smith Drive
Aberdeen, WA 98520