[Wsssc] SAI Advisory Group Update

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed May 24 08:14:12 PDT 2017

Correct, there will be further discussion next week at WACTC, beginning at the Thursday Educational Services Committee meeting (which Damon attends) and then presumably at the full Business Meeting on Friday. I don't think anything is up for a vote next week-I believe that will occur at the summer WACTC Retreat in July. Jan may have a better sense of the timeline and she can weigh in if my impression isn't accurate.

[Joe]
Joe Holliday
Director of Student Services

[SBCTC_Anniversary Logo_WhtGold_Round3OUT_v1_MC]

1300 Quince St SE, PO Box 42495
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
360-704-4334    jholliday at sbctc.edu