[Wsssc] Reorganization

Flores, Chio cflores at wvc.edu
Tue May 23 16:02:00 PDT 2017

Greetings all, I hope everyone is well and enjoying great weather.  Spring has sprung in Wenatchee, it's currently 85 degrees:)

I have an opportunity to restructure an area (Ed Planning, Testing & Career Services) that has been cobbled together over the years to include many functions (i.e.,  placement, GED testing, intake advising, study abroad, international admission, career services, work-study placement, general campus line, etc).   This area is currently staffed by 7 FTE.

Does anyone have a configuration that resembles this?  If so, would welcome chatting with you.  If you have what you believe is a top notch area that handles many of these functions, I'd also welcome talking with you:)

At WVC, faculty are contracted to advise.  We are engaged in Guided Pathways work.  I am also looking into one stop center models and strengthening our international student base.

Thanks for any and all help!

Chio
Maria "Chio" Flores, Ph.D.
Vice President of Student Services & Enrollment Management
Wenatchee Valley College
1300 Fifth Street
Wenatchee, WA 98801
cflores at wvc.edu<mailto:cflores at wvc.edu>