[Wsssc] {Disarmed} Fwd: Keynote speaker confirmed for EverFi Annual Summit - register today!

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Fri Mar 24 10:18:22 PDT 2017

Colleagues: is anyone from your college attending this? No need to reply if not. If so, I'd love to get a summary after the meeting. As most of you know by now, Everfi bought Lawroom/Campus Clarity out, and we have a proposal from them to continue systemwide use of their Title IX training tools.

Joe Holliday
SBCTC

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: