[Wsssc] FW: 2017 Application Information for Offering CHS

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Fri Mar 17 15:27:56 PDT 2017

Colleagues: see below and attached. This was sent to Instruction Commission and ATC, but we are distributing it broadly since we don't have a reliable list of colleges offering College in the High School (CHS) and who coordinates it. Please distribute to those responsible for administering CHS at your college, if applicable. Thanks!

[Joe]
Joe Holliday
Director of Student Services

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D29F33.0C93FFA0]