[Wsssc] Question on College Catalog

Barrientos, Joe Joe.Barrientos at seattlecolleges.edu
Tue Mar 14 13:13:40 PDT 2017

Good afternoon all,

I am reaching out to pick your collective greymatter regarding your college catalog.  For my colleagues working in a district your input on process is greatly appreciated.

Questions:

1.  Do you still print hard (paper copies) of your catalog in addition to your e-version?

2.  If you don't print hard copies, how do you get around the WDVA and state approving agency college catalog requirement to continue VA approval of programs?

2.  Who in your institution/district owns the process of sending out reminders to update, compiling updates, reviewing & editing the doc and who send it out to print.

Thank you in advance for your input.

Joe

[1472512154007_JB_email_sig.jpg]