[Wsssc] Interim Deputy Executive Director for Education

Jan Yoshiwara jyoshiwara at sbctc.edu
Thu Jun 22 13:19:19 PDT 2017

As you know we have launched the search for a new deputy executive director for education services.  This person will be a key member of SBCTC's senior leadership team and directly engaged in several large scale system initiatives including pathways, enrollment strategies and equity, and I hope you will encourage people you want to lead and work with at the system level to consider applying.

In the meantime, I wanted to let you know that I have hired Jim Crabbe as the interim deputy director effective June 26.  Many of you will remember that Jim retired from SBCTC two years ago as our long time director for workforce education.  Jim has failed retirement again, and agreed to lead the education division while the search for a permanent deputy is underway.  In that capacity, he will be attending the WACTC retreat and summer instruction and student services commission meetings.  Please join me in welcoming him back!

Jan

Sent from my iPad