[Wsssc] Posting Community Job Openings

Leslie Blackaby lblackaby at yvcc.edu
Wed Jun 7 14:37:57 PDT 2017

Yakima Valley College is looking for a new solution for electronic posting local employers' job openings.  These job openings are available only for students.  We currently post the job openings manually to a student portal in SharePoint (very labor intensive).  Now that we're moving away from SharePoint, we're looking for a new solution.  Would you mind forwarding this e-mail to the person on your campus who manages this function?  All new ideas are welcome.

Thanks!

Leslie Blackaby
Dean, Student Services
Yakima Valley College