[Wsssc] {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} Re: [External] WSSSC Member List - E-mails?

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Fri Jul 28 09:10:01 PDT 2017

This is what we currently have on the WSSSC website. It shows your email addresses and phone numbers, and the same info for your assistants: https://www.sbctc.edu/resources/documents/colleges-staff/commissions-councils/wsssc/memberlist-2017-18.pdf

Joe Holliday
Director of Student Services

1300 Quince Street SE, PO Box 42495
Olympia, Washington  98504-2495