[Wsssc] Fwd: Fall Institute

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed Jul 12 12:59:12 PDT 2017

As promised, link to registration form for the math pathways institute below.

Joe Holliday
SBCTC

From: Bill Moore <bmoore at sbctc.edu<mailto:bmoore at sbctc.edu>>
Date: July 12, 2017 at 11:39:21 AM PDT
To: Joe Holliday <jholliday at sbctc.edu<mailto:jholliday at sbctc.edu>>, Lisa Garcia-Hanson <lgarcia-hanson at sbctc.edu<mailto:lgarcia-hanson at sbctc.edu>>
Cc: Joyce Hammer <jhammer at sbctc.edu<mailto:jhammer at sbctc.edu>>
Subject: Re: Fall Institute

Thanks, Joe, just saw your message: giving them a quick reminder about the events and directing them to the web page on our site (https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/math/designing-math-pathways-events.aspx) would be great. The registration form is on the web page; the deadline is September 25 so there's time for additional reminders via email, etc., but a quick in-person pitch would be appreciated!

Bill

Bill Moore, Ph.D.
Director, K-12 Partnerships & Core to College Alignment
State Board for Community & Technical Colleges