[Wsssc] FINAL Council Liaison Short Report Form (REVISED from earlier version)

Rimando-chareunsap, Rosannette Rosie.Rimando at seattlecolleges.edu
Tue Jul 11 11:12:44 PDT 2017

Per our discussion, here is the revised Liaison Report Form. Moving forward, please go ahead and use this to report from the councils you serve as liaisons to. We will test the form out through your use, so please send me any suggestions for improvement.

The intention of this form is to provide a distilled report of the council meetings for quick/easy WSSSC consumption. This form is for liaisons to complete, and is intended to be a shorter, more direct/accessible way to communicate council goings-on to WSSSC members.

After each WSSSC meeting, the secretary will also prepare one of these forms reflecting WSSC meeting highlights for distribution to councils.

Think of this as the Cliff's Notes version of meeting minutes.

Thanks all!

Rosie

Rosie Rimando-Chareunsap, Ed.D.

Vice President, Student Services

South Seattle College, A US Dept. of Ed. Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institution

Student Services mission statement:

We empower our diverse student population to achieve their academic, career, and personal goals.

As a network of student services professionals, we value: Community,  Equity,  Excellence,  Innovation,  Student Success