[Wsssc] Call-in Option for February 8th Housing/Residence Life Meeting

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Tue Jan 24 09:07:52 PST 2017

Colleagues: we have set up a conference call line for those of you who can't attend the February 8th Housing/Residence Life meeting in person. The instructions are below. Fingers crossed that the audio will be adequate-it's a larger room and the acoustics for this might not be great, but we'll give it a go. We have a good group attending in person, about 25 people. I'll send out a meeting agenda closer to February 8th, after the planning group meets.

Here are the instructions for those who will be calling into the Conference Bridge on Wednesday, February 8th at 1:00pm.

  *   Call into the conference bridge:  1-877-820-7831

  *   You will be greeted and asked to enter your pass code

  *   Enter pass code:  338340#

  *   You will be transferred into the conference call and placed on hold until the conference starts

[Joe]
Joe Holliday
Director of Student Services

[SBCTC Logo color]