[Wsssc] Bias Response Team data

Orchard, Sue sorchard at lcc.ctc.edu
Tue Feb 21 16:25:04 PST 2017

Hi all-

Thanks for participating in the BRT survey and sharing out more information at our meeting last week. Attached is a summary of the results, which I'll be sharing at the Presidents Academy on Thursday.

Best,
Sue

Sue Orchard, PsyD
Vice President of Student Services
Title IX Deputy Coordinator
Lower Columbia College
360.442.2301
sorchard at lowercolumbia.edu<mailto:sorchard at lowercolumbia.edu>

**The information contained in this message and any attachments may be confidential and privileged. Unauthorized review, use or disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and promptly delete the message. Thank you.**

[cid:image001.png at 01D28C5E.C527CCA0]