[Wsssc] Fwd: Note to Student Services Commission about Allocation Model Draft

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed Feb 15 11:55:09 PST 2017

FYI, clarification from Devin about the Allocation Model Draft. See below.

Joe

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Devin DuPree <ddupree at sbctc.edu<mailto:ddupree at sbctc.edu>>
Date: February 15, 2017 at 11:53:05 AM PST
To: Joe Holliday <jholliday at sbctc.edu<mailto:jholliday at sbctc.edu>>
Cc: Cherie Berthon <cberthon at sbctc.edu<mailto:cberthon at sbctc.edu>>, Darby Kaikkonen <dkaikkonen at sbctc.edu<mailto:dkaikkonen at sbctc.edu>>
Subject: Note to Student Services Commission about Allocation Model Draft

Hi Joe,

Can you send a note to the student services commission that I should have been more clear in my presentation yesterday - the “Allocation Model_Draft_2017-02-06.xlsx” workbook that I shared is a draft that should not be shared at this point.  I showed it yesterday to help explain how the enrollment numbers factor into the new model, but it is just a draft and has not been finalized with the accurate allocation numbers.  Cherie has been getting calls from some of the Business Officers because their student services folks shared it like it was an official allocation document.  Cherie’s office is finalizing the official allocation report and will be sharing it with the Presidents next week before it is distributed more broadly.

Sorry for the confusion and thank you!

Devin

Devin DuPree
Policy Research Associate
State Board for Community & Technical Colleges
email: ddupree at sbctc.edu<mailto:ddupree at sbctc.edu> | tel: 360-704-4384