[Wsssc] Updated Agenda and Information for February 8 Housing/Residence Life Meeting

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed Feb 8 09:02:28 PST 2017

Colleagues: here is an updated agenda, participant list, and a resource handout for the Feb. 8 Housing/Residence Life meeting at Green River College. I will have hard copies available in the meeting room. If you are calling in, here again is the call-in information in case you don't have it handy:

  *   Call into the conference bridge:  1-877-820-7831

  *   You will be greeted and asked to enter your pass code

  *   Enter pass code:  338340#

  *   You will be transferred into the conference call and placed on hold until the conference starts

We are attempting to audiotape the meeting, and if successful, we will make it available for those not able to attend or call in.

[Joe]
Joe Holliday
Director of Student Services

[SBCTC Logo color]