[Wsssc] WSSSC Winter Meeting Agenda

Bell, Damon dbell at olympic.edu
Thu Feb 2 15:24:58 PST 2017

Good afternoon,

I hope you all have had an enjoyable start to 2017!  Our winter meeting is quickly approaching so attached is the agenda for the meeting.  I have also attached our work plan.  I would like to capture any progress to date on the work plan.  As a reminder, we will be reviewing and voting on the bylaw changes at this meeting (also attached).
The major topics for the meeting with be: Sanctuary Campuses, Campus Clarity, Pathways Dashboards, BIRTs and SAI.

Before you know it, the spring conference will be here.  We only have a three-hour block of time for our meeting during the conference so I would like to suggest we start the conversations early about a couple of items.  We need to be thinking about locations for our 2017-18 meetings.  So please think about hosting one of our commission meetings next year.   Spring is also the time for elections and liaison appointments so please also think about continuing in your current position or moving to another.  We need everyone's participation to keep WSSSC strong!

Please let me know if you have questions.  The agenda will also be sent to DeanStu listserv.

Thanks,
-dab

Damon A. Bell, Ed.D.
Vice President, Student Services and Achievement
Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue
Bremerton, WA. 98337-1699

domestic e-brochure<http://mkttracker.com/dev/oly-domestic>,
international e-brochure<http://mkttracker.com/dev/oly/app/standard/index.php>,
Residence Hall information!<http://ocreslife.weebly.com/>

The information contained in this email message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this email message in error, please email the sender at the above email address.