[Wsssc] Opportunities to fill big shoes. (Liaisons needed!)

Matthew Campbell MCampbell at pierce.ctc.edu
Tue Dec 12 15:03:24 PST 2017

Good afternoon. As two of our colleagues move to new roles at there institutions, there are two liaison roles that are currently vacant for which we are in need of volunteers. As usual, you may gleefully register your interest, or, with equal enthusiasm, nominate a colleague!

Are you interested in data? Definition standardization? Veracity of information? If your heart skipped a beat at the first mention of “data,” then we need your interest, excitement, and expertise on the Data Governance Committee.
Find out more here: https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/commissions-councils/dgc/default.aspx and/or reach out the Dave Paul.

Are you interested in data ...that also has $ attached? Do you approach reams of federal regulations as Mensa puzzles in which to revel? If so, and if you believe that solving those puzzles leads to uncovered opportunities and equity in higher education, then we need you as the next liaison to the Financial Aid Council.
Find out more here: https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/commissions-councils/fac/default.aspx and/or reach out to Christina Castorena.

Please respond if interested in either opportunity.

Thanks all and well wishes for a smooth close to the fall term.
Matt

Matthew Campbell, Ed.D.
Vice President, Learning & Student Success
Pierce College Puyallup
p/  253.840.8419<tel:253.840.8419>
f/   253.840.8423<tel:253.840.8423>
e/  mcampbell at pierce.ctc.edu<mailto:mcampbell at pierce.ctc.edu>