[Wsssc] FW: Non-discrimination notice (time sensitive)

Dave Paul Dave.Paul at skagit.edu
Mon Aug 7 15:36:34 PDT 2017

Hi folks,
This annual notification seems to include new required information, such as this bullet point:
*	Contain an assurance that lack of English language skills will not be a barrier to admission and participation in career and technical education programs;

Has anyone addressed yet in your materials?

I need to update our information...it would be helpful to see how others have addressed this.

Thanks!
Dave

David M. Paul, Ph.D.
Vice President for Student Services
Skagit Valley College
2405 East College Way   Mount Vernon WA, 98273
(360) 416-7738