[Wsssc] WSSSC Spring Meeting

Bell, Damon dbell at olympic.edu
Fri Apr 21 16:55:18 PDT 2017

Hello all-

Please find attached the WSSSC Spring meeting agenda.  We will only be meeting for about 3.5 hours and we have a lot of ground to cover.  I have also attached a letter from FAC that we will be discussing.

Ø  We need volunteers to host our commission meetings next year.

Ø  We will be conducting elections for the new executive board and will be looking for new liaisons to council and WACTC committees.

Ø  Please submit your electronic reports to Rosie in advance because there will not be time for oral reports at the meeting.

We will be meeting at Hotel Murano next Friday morning staring at 8:30am in the Venice 4 conference room.  I look forward to seeing all of you at the Student Services Conference on Wednesday!

Have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious weekend!

-dab

Damon A. Bell, Ed.D.
Vice President, Student Services and Achievement
Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue
Bremerton, WA. 98337-1699

domestic e-brochure<http://mkttracker.com/dev/oly-domestic>,
international e-brochure<http://mkttracker.com/dev/oly/app/standard/index.php>,
Residence Hall information!<http://ocreslife.weebly.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files, or previous e-mail messages attached to it, are intended solely for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of this transmission or the information it contains is strictly prohibited.  A misdirected transmission does not constitute waiver of any applicable privilege.  If you received this transmission in error, please do not review, disclose, copy, or distribute the e-mail and please immediately notify the sender and delete the original transmission and its attachments.  Thank you.