[Wsssc] Prep for your "College Debrief sessions" at the WSSSC Conference 4/27/17

Rimando-chareunsap, Rosannette Rosie.Rimando at seattlecolleges.edu
Thu Apr 13 16:40:52 PDT 2017

Hi all-

This is a heads-up that we have designed a "College team debrief" session after the workshop sessions on Thursday 4/27, from 3:45-4:45. Your college will have an assigned space (based on the size of your team that has registered). These will be designated in the program.

This is intended to be an opportunity for you to gather with the team from your college to have some just-in-time conversations about what folks are learning, what sessions they attended, and what ideas or practices do they want to bring back to your campuses.

The time will not be structured, and we are leaving it to you to use it as you see fit. We hope you will find it useful in gathering your team together while the concepts are fresh!

Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks with your teams!

Rosie

Rosie Rimando-Chareunsap, Ed.D.
Vice President for Student Services
South Seattle College, A US Dept. of Ed. Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institution
6000 16th Avenue SW | Seattle, WA 98106  |  VP office 206.934.6788  |  Rosie.Rimando at seattlecolleges.edu